5% of buildings in the world are designed by architects. Common Office is committed to working with the other 95%.

Common Office deals in the complex reality of the built environment. Politics, planning, people and policy. We focus on why buildings come about, as well as what they look like.

Common Office works where architecture and planning can make a practical difference. But we also know what to do when neither are the right approach. Common Office aims to limit nothing, and enable more than expected.

Common Office has an uncommon way of thinking through problems and debunking presumptions. We specialize in turning compromises into opportunities.

Common Office wants to make the unimaginable seem obvious and necessary.

Common Office was founded in 2008 by Finn Williams